Employment Consultant, Bunbury
Full Time & Fixed Term to June 2018
Our Employment Consultants aim to assist those who have an injury, health condition or a disability in securing and maintaining quality employment. The role involves building relationships with employers within the community, developing strong rapport with our job seekers, providing practical and effective pre-employment support, appropriate job matching, as well as post placement and on the job support.
- Demonstrated sales, marketing and networking skills and experience
- Experience managing challenging behaviours and/or situations
- High level of communication, written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to plan, set priorities and monitor workflow
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and manage and resolve conflict
- Competency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Experience within Disability Employment Services (DES) will be highly regarded
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Previous experience and/or qualification in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Knowledge and understanding of OHS principles and legislation
You will also possess the following characteristics:
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously
- Passionate and driven towards achieving individual’s successes
- Desire to inspire and motivate others
- Proactive, self-directed and resourceful
- Passion for service excellence
- Flexibility to work additional hours if needed
Your salary will be in the range of $46,000 – $49,000 p/a, dependent on experience, plus superannuation.
- Option of earning up to $15,900 of your salary tax free through our salary sacrifice concessions. This can be put towards living expenses (e.g. a mortgage).
- Salary sacrificing meal entertainment & hotel accommodation.
- Allowance in lieu of vehicle.
- Annual leave of 23 days per annum.
- Personal Leave of 12 days per annum.
- Possible RDO or TOIL arrangements.
Forrest Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer who believe in, and embrace, diversity within the workplace. We pride ourselves on our industry expertise and professional delivery of service excellence.
All candidates possess or obtain a WA Driver’s License, Working with Children Check and National Police Clearance Check prior to commencement.
Applications must be received by 4pm, 26th July 2017.
FPI reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement prior to the stated closing date.