Diverse workplaces are better workplaces
WorkABILITY Day is an annual event, intended to bring employers and employees together for one day. The initiative is designed to broaden awareness that those with health conditions, including mental illness, disability or injury can bring a range of skills and experiences to a workplace.
Both the employer and job seeker can experience what it is like to be assisted by Forrest Personnel through the induction process, support on the day and creating potential opportunities.
WorkABILITY Day 2017
Why should you get involved?
WorkABILITY Day for employers
- promote an inclusive workplace
- learn about working with people with disability
- access a pool of work ready candidates
- learn about Government funded support
- learn about our FREE services and supports
WorkABILITY Day for job seekers
- experience a particular job or industry
- network and meet new people
- learn about the types of businesses in your community
- gain an insight into employer expectations and work requirements
- learn about what we can do for you